I am not afraid to admit it, I grew up on Stubhub similar to how I grew up on Yahoo Finance and as a heavy user, I always thought that they should offer Stubhub fan codes for loyal users. Finally, now they do. Are these fan codes worth StubHub’s high fees when you could buy no fees tickets elsewhere? You be the judge.
Stubhub Codes – The Pros:
- Stubhub fancodes are free and easy
- Stubhub’s fine print is logical and easy to understand
- Once you sign up, you get 2-3% off future orders
Stubhub Codes – The Cons:
- Stubhub fanrewards requires you to sign up
- You have to spend $2,000 or make 10 purchases to become a superstar (i.e. get 3% off)
- Codes are only on future orders & expire in 6 months
- Misleading advertising; “seat upgrades” only occur if a problem with your order occurs
Signup & receive a discount code for $5 off a $99 purchase, $10 off $249, and $20 off a $499 purchase.
If you are looking to save money on tickets, remember that ticketing companies that charge high fees will try to disguise those fees using coupon codes, rewards programs, and loyalty programs. StubHub does it. VividSeats does it. It’s a fact of modern marketing. But are those fan codes and loyalty programs worth all those high fees? We don’t think so:
Unlike other ticket sites, TickPick charges no additional fees, so the price that you see is the price that you pay. Because of this reason alone, TickPick’s customers save an average of 10-15% on each purchase. No fan codes required. With TickPick, you get the cheapest tickets without any of the fees or hidden service charges, all with a great customer support team that is available 24/7 via email and 9am to 9pm by phone or live chat.
If you find the same tickets listed on Stubhub (including their fees) for less than our prices we will match it. Give us a chance, we guarantee you’ll be happy you did: www.TickPick.com.