Knowing the exact location of where your seats are within the United Center Seating Chart can make all the difference; with our detailed United Center Seating guide you’ll know exactly where your seats are for any Bulls, Blackhawks or concert at the United Center.
Tip #1: Seat 1 is always closer to the lower section number, for example seat 1 in section 111 is on the aisle next to section 110 (same goes for the 200s and 300s).
Blackhawks Seating Chart
- The Benches - The Blackhawks bench is in front of section 101 and the visitors bench is next to it right in front of section 122.
- Penalty boxes – The penalty boxes are practically part of section 111 & 112. The boxes take up two rows and if you are in rows 1 or 2 of section 111, you probably want to get as close to seat 10 as possible, as this will be next to the penalty box.
- Blackhawks shoot twice – On the side where sections 113 to 121 are.
- On the glass – Try to avoid sitting right behind the benches or the penalty boxes, although you’ll see the players your view will be partially or fully obstructed.
- 100s – When looking at tickets in the 100s unless you are in row 1 or 2, don’t pay an unnecessary premium for seats in between rows 3 and 10, in these rows the dasher boards and the glass will often obstruct your view.
- Seat Numbers – Seat #1 is always closer to the lower section number, for example seat 1 in section 113 is on the aisle next to section 112 (same goes for the 200s and 300s).
- Row Numbers – All sections in the 100s start with row 1 and end with row 19. The 200s have 8 rows, and the 300s have 17 to 19 rows.
- Expert Tip – When looking in the 100s the higher the row, the more you can see plays develop. You can buy cheap Blackhawks tickets by looking at the lower rows in the 200s or 300s, while still having a great view.
United Center Seating Chart (with Row Numbers)
Chicago Bulls Seating Chart
The 100s sections: In general the 100 sections have 19 rows, however there are VIP tickets and courtside seats for Bulls games which make each section different (see courtside below for more details).
Sections 105 to 107, & 116 to 118 have rows A to M added in front of rows 1 through 19, so don’t be fooled that row 1, is the 1st row, instead it’s actually the 14th row.
The 200s sections: The 200 level has 8 rows in every section (this is always consistent regardless the seating chart configuration). The Lexus Club is on the 200s level and in general to walk around the 200s level you need to have a 200s seat (a nice perk!).
Sections 201, 202, 233, 234 and 216 to 219 is considered the center 200 level and these make up the Lexus Club and thus you are offered in seat wait service. These are considered some of the best seats to watch a Chicago Bulls game!
Bulls Seating Chart with Row Numbers
The 300s sections: The 300 level, aka the Madhouse on Madison, has 17 rows in each section. This is typically where you’ll find the cheapest Chicago Bulls tickets.
What is SRO: Standing Room Only (SRO) Means what it says, you literally don’t get a seat. Instead, you are able to watch the game from behind any of the 300 level sections. Knowing this, if the price is great and you are okay with this arrangement enjoy! (Plus if you are a small group and it’s an off game I am sure you’ll be able to find somewhere to sit).
Home Team and Away Team Benches: The Bulls bench is right in front of section 102, while the guest’s bench is in front of section 121. And in case you were wondering, the Bulls cheerleaders are in front of section 107.
Courtside Seats / VIP Tickets: Unlike for the Blackhawks, backetball games have additional padded folding chairs, as seats on the floor. In section 110 to 113 there are three rows in front of “row 1″. The row order is, 1. Courtside, 2. row A, 3. row B and then row 4. which is “row 1″.
All courtside and Row A & B tickets are considered VIP seats. One perk that comes with this, is in seat waiter service.
Other Premium Seating:
Guests in the BMO Harris Club (which is in sections 221 to 231), get access to three bars, a lounge, tons of seating, a pool table and more. That’s also in addition to in-seat wait service with unlimited food and beverage.
The Theatre Boxes seats provide you with a semi private four-person suite (within section 205 to 212). That’s in addition to the reserved table in the lounge with a complimentary unlimited food and beverage dinner for before and during the game.
The luxury suites on the lower, club and penthouse levels also allows you to choose to cater food & beverages at an additional costs.
Note: Although we discuss row details, the seating chart for the Bulls does not show row numbers. You can view the bulls row numbers here, just select the Bulls seating chart and hover over the sections to see row numbers for each section.
*Signup & receive a code for $5 off a $99 purchase, $10 off $199, and $20 off a $399 purchase.
United Center Concert Seating
- Stage – For concerts the typical set up is called “end stage” (as shown above) this is when the stage is between section 114 to 120 and roughly 10 rows are removed from section 116 to 118 to fit the stage. This also gives the stage more depth and thus improves the site lines for most sections.
- Floor Seats for Concerts – Unless you are sitting in the first 10 rows of section 1, 2 or 3, I would strongly suggest you look for tickets in the sections right off the floor. Like most venues, the floor sections are not elevated and often your view gets blocked by the person in front of you.
- 100 Sections - The best sections besides the first 10 rows on the floor are section 111 to 113, 121 to 122 or 101. These sections are optimized for sound, view and location and of the 19 rows in theses sections, typically the lower you are the better the view.
- Seat Numbers – Seat 1 is on the aisle closer to the adjacent section with a lower number, for example seat 1 in section 113 is on the aisle next to section 112.
- General Admission – The United Center hosts many concerts with General Admission, which means the whole floor is open and seatless. Although these tickets can get you as close to the stage as possible, it’s extremely challenging to get close. In addition, if you are short, you may be forced to stand towards the back (to avoid having your view blocked by someone’s head). Thus, depending on prices you may want to look at other sections for cheaper tickets and a better experience.
United Center Seat View
If you are looking for a view from your seat then definitely check out this Chicago Bulls 3d map.
The Best United Center Seats, or The Best Deal?
There are always a lot of tickets available for the United Center, as long as you are willing to spend a little bit of money you really can’t go wrong.
But here’s a tip, when you make it to an event page on TickPick, you can sort through tickets in numerous ways.
- Find the event at the United Center that you want to go to
- Then you can view tickets based on:
- Best Deal (aka the best bang for your buck, or “Score”)
- Seat Rating (the “Best Seats”)
Have a question about the United Center Seating Chart? Ask away in the comments below.