American rock legends Aerosmith have just announced additional Las Vegas residency performance dates that are a continuation of their previously scheduled ones for 2019. New dates that will go on sale soon are set to begin on January 29th and extend through June 4th.
All told, there are 15 new shows being added over parts of each January, February, May, and June of 2020 in addition to the shows scheduled for 2019. Considering how loyal Aerosmith’s fan base has proven to be over the last five-plus decades and the fact that their last run of dates sold out instantly, we don’t think there will be too much time for fans to secure their tickets before they hit the resale market this time around, either.
Fans can expect tickets for this residency to be in major demand given that the band is potentially in their waning years of putting on live performances, giving fans what may be their last opportunity to ever catch their favorite band in person, and which begs the question: when do Aerosmith Las Vegas Residency tickets go on sale and how can you get cheap tickets?
When Do Aerosmith Tickets Go On Sale?
The on-sale date for the general public begins on Friday, September 13th at 10 am local time. If you go this route, we recommend reading up on how to buy tickets on Ticketmaster fast.
If you’re looking to get tickets ahead of that date to get an early start on the market, you can use the following presales and codes below:
- There will be a Fan Club presale that will begin on Friday, September 6th at 10 am PT. Platinum Ticket presales will also begin at this time
- Ticketmaster, Sirius XM, and Citi Cardmember presales will begin on Monday, September 9th at 10 am Pacific, and the presale code to gain access will be 412800, but keep in mind that you’ll need to use a Citi card in order to checkout on an order
- A Ticketmaster presale will take place on Thursday, September 12th at 10 am Pacific, as well as LiveNation and LiveNation Mobile App presales to be held at the same time. The LiveNation presale code will be SOUNDTRACK, while the Mobile App presale code will be COVERT.
We always recommend following artists and the local venue’s social media pages and signing up for their newsletters in order to get the most up-to-date information, though be aware that presales and ticket release dates may vary and are subject to change.
Are There Any Purchase Limits for Aerosmith Tickets?
There is a four (4) ticket limit for the Fan Club Presales and Ticketmaster Presale. There is an overall eight (8) ticket limit for this event. Failure to adhere to these limits or exceeding these limits while purchasing tickets can put your orders at risk of getting cancelled by the venues and/or TicketMaster.
What Are the Price Ranges for Aerosmith Tickets?
How To Get Sold Out Aerosmith Tickets
How To Get the Cheapest Aerosmith Tickets
With high prices come high service fees with many marketplaces, but not TickPick. Here at TickPick we have no service fees, making us your source for the cheapest Aerosmith tickets on the secondary market. If you have not used TickPick before, you can sign up with the link below for $10 off your first purchase. If you have any questions regarding Aerosmith tickets, please feel free to submit a request here.
Previously-scheduled residency dates:
- September 2019: 21, 23, 26, 28
- October 2019: 1, 3, 6, 8
- November 2019: 14, 16, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29
- December 2019: 1, 4
The 15 new dates going on sale are:
- January 2020: 29, 31
- February 2020: 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15
- May 2020: 20, 23, 25, 28, 30
- June 2020: 2, 4