We understand that buying Super Bowl Tickets can be stressful and difficult. To make it easier we’ve created a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Where will my Super Bowl tickets be available for pickup?
When can I pick up my tickets?
Tickets will be available for pickup on Saturday from 12pm-5pm, as well as Sunday from 11am-3pm. If these times do not work you please contact TickPick Support to make other arrangements.
Where are Zone Seats i.e Lower Endzone, Corner, etc.?
Many sellers have access to Super Bowl tickets but are not told the exact location until much closer to the game. Instead, they are given a zone, which is an area of sections that the tickets will be in (Note the key below). See our Super Bowl Seating Chart Guide which includes details regarding all of the zone sections.
- Upper Level Endzone: 301-302, 322-332, 350-352
- Upper Level Corner: 303-307, 317-321, 333-337, 347-350
- Upper Level Sideline: 308-309, 315-316, 338-339, 345-346
- Upper Level Premium: 310-314, 340-344
- 200 Level Endzone: 221-224
- 200 Level Corner: 201-205, 217-220, 225-228, 240-242
- 200 Level Sideline: 206-208, 214-216, 229-231, 237-239
- Club Level Premium: C1-C5, C6-C10
- Lower Level Endzone: 118-121, 140-143
- Lower Level Corner: 101-103, 114-116, 122-124, 136-138
- Lower Level Sideline: 105-106, 111-113, 126-130, 131-135
- Lower Level Premium: V1-V5, V6-V10
- Lower Field Premium: F1-F5
Free Newsletter: How to Buy Cheap Super Bowl 52 Tickets
Sign up to receive weekly updates on Super Bowl ticket prices from ticket industry experts (plus receive discounts).