Packing up and heading to Chicago for Lollapalooza this summer? With more than 170 artists, eight stages, and vendors galore, it’s a bucket list music festival experience. Whether you’re just looking for the cheapest tickets available or splurging on a more VIP experience, going solo or bringing 30 of your closest friends, heading for one day or all four, you’ve got choices! Heck, they’ve even got cabanas if you wanna bring the whole office! Here are all the different Lollapalooza ticket options and prices for 2019.
Shop Cheap Lollapalooza Tickets! TickPick has four-day passes and single-day tickets available – with NO fees!
General Admission Tickets
These are the basic, no frills, hang-with-the-masses Lollapalooza tickets. But hey, general admission tickets get you access to all the performances by all the bands on all the stages, and that’s really what you were looking for, right? There will also be more than 35 restaurants and chefs serving up all sorts of food, plus bars, lounges, sponsored areas with giveaways, merch tents, free water stations, and lockers for rent if you need ‘em. You’ll have access to the festival grounds from 11AM until 10PM over the course of the four-day festival.
Four-Day General Admission Lollapalooza Tickets will run you $340 plus $57.42 in fees on the official Lolla site.
Just looking for single-day tickets? You can get them for Thursday, Friday, OR Sunday for $130 + $28.95 each. Saturday tickets are sold out on the official Lolla site, but you can get them online at secondary marketplaces. We’ve actually got some for sale on TickPick!
If you want to book a hotel + ticket packages or browse special festival hotel rates, be sure to check out the official Lollapalooza site!
GA + Tickets
If you’re not too fancy but you would like a few extra perks added to your festival experience, have a look at the GA+ tickets. In addition to everything above, they’ll get you things like shade and seating in two private lounges, premium restrooms, complimentary water and soft drinks, and preferred pricing on alcoholic drinks at a full service bar.
Four-Day GA+ Tickets cost $640 plus fees from the official site, but unfortunately, they’re all SOLD OUT. If you’re interested, you’ll have to find these on the secondary market! Right now, the official ticket exchange by Ticketmaster is selling GA+ tickets starting at $695, plus fees (we’re not sure how much). Check those tickets out here, but remember to look out for fees!
Okay, this is where things start to get really special. If you’re feeling splurge-y, check out the VIP Tickets to Lollapalooza for way more cushy benefits. We’ll bullet point this list for you since it includes so many extras:
- A dedicated VIP entrance to the festival
- Unlimited in-and-out privileges
- Access to VIP Lolla Lounges with relaxed seating, shade, and premium restrooms
- Intimate performances by select artists in the north and south Lolla Lounges each day
- Elevated viewing platforms for great sightlines of the north and south main stages
- Golf cart shuttle transport between the two Lolla Lounges
- Catered lunch and dinner
- All-day beer, wine, and specialty cocktails in the Lolla Lounges (no you can’t take them out of the lounge due to local laws!)
- Complimentary concierge services, express spa treatments, and lawn games
- Preferred pricing for locker rentals with charging capabilities
Four-Day VIP Tickets start at $2,200 plus $309.18 in fees on the official Lollapalooza site. We’ve got a selection of VIP tickets ourselves right here at TickPick. Just select whether you want a four-day or single-day ticket and choose “VIP” in the right-hand column.
Looking for even more luxury? Appreciate the finer things in life? Got a little money to burn? Lollapalooza’s Platinum Tickets come with all the plush extras and extravagant details to make your music festival experience truly unforgettable. You’ll get everything that the VIP folks get, plus the following:
- Access to the luxurious, air conditioned north and south Platinum Lounges featuring signature cocktails, craft beer, champagne, wine, and curated culinary offerings
- Premium viewing areas in front of four different stages
- Access to on-stage viewing at the north and south main stages, subject to capacity and artist discretion
- Golf cart transport between Platinum festival entrance, lounges, and front-of-stage viewing areas
- Complimentary food and beverages
- Complimentary locker with mobile charging
- Official Lollapalooza Merch Gift
- Pre-sale access to Lolla Aftershows
- And of course, access to all the areas available to VIP, GA+, and General Admission guests
Platinum Tickets will run you $4,200 plus $441 in fees on the official Lollapalooza site.
Lolla Insider Tickets
So you’re a celebrity? Or flush with cash? Or just want to arrive in style, get backstage as much as possible, and be treated like royalty all day? Look into the Lolla Insider Tickets for the experience of a lifetime. They’re on a whole different level – the most lavish tickets you can buy. So what do they entail? Of course, you’ll get all the perks of Platinum and VIP tickets, plus the following high-end, exclusive stuff:
- Private luxury SUV transport to and from the festival – and you get to arrive backstage like a boss!
- Access to the Backstage Artist Lounge
- Premium viewing options at the front of the stage, side stage, and front of house, subject to artist discretion (but you’ll have insiders helping you get where you want to be!)
- Private, on-demand golf cart transport around the festival grounds
- Access to an elevated Cabana with a full-service bar, snacks, and premium viewing of the south main stage
- Private concierge
- Exclusive commemorative gift
Look, these tickets are so fabulous that we don’t even know how much they cost. You’ve got to email Lolla headquarters to find out!
Just FYI, someone on the Lollapalooza subreddit said they DID email them a few months ago, and this is part of the response they got: “…We are selling this ticket as a 4-person package for $50,000 for all four days of the festival.” Prices could always change as the festival draws closer though – so email them if you’re truly interested!
No more slumming it with the masses! Again, you’ll have to contact the people behind Lollapalooza to learn what it costs to get yourself (and all your friends) a cabana for four days of festival fun. Lots of companies seem to get in on this option. But if you’ve got the cash, you can get the perks of VIP along with all of these finer things in your own little space:
- A dedicated luxury cabana suite for 25 guests
- Elevated views of the Grant Park Stage
- In-suite service with customizable food and drink options
- Dedicated entry with golf cart transport to your cabana
- Ability to customize your cabana with your own branding!
They do look pretty sweet though. Read more and check out some photos of the Lollapalooza cabanas here!
Going with a Group?
Head to the Group Tickets section on the Lolla website, start a group, purchase your ticket, and then invite your friends to join. The more tickets that you purchase, the more rewards you can earn, like free festival tickets or – if you can get a group of 30 together – a pre-festival mimosa party!
Still need tickets? Shop Cheap Lollapalooza Tickets with TickPick! We’ve got great prices with no fees!