Madison Square Garden recently completed their three year renovation and we’ve got the most detailed MSG Seating Chart with seat views, row numbers, seat numbers and other helpful tips.
- The Knicks seating chart above provides row & seat numbers for the 100 sections. Note seat numbers are the same whether you’re going to a concert, or Rangers game (Click here to zoom in).
- When looking at the Madison Square Garden Seating Chart above, please note the 200s are no longer next to the 100s due to recent renovations. See the new MSG seating chart below.
- 1 NY Rangers Seating Chart
- 2 Rangers Seating Chart with Row Numbers & Seat Views
- 3 MSG Seating Chart – Maps, Tips & More
- 4 Knicks Seating Chart
- 5 MSG Concert Seating Chart
- 6 The Best Seats at MSG
- 7 Madison Square Garden Seating – In Seat Pictures
- 8 2016 Detailed MSG Seating Chart with Seat Numbers
- 9 New York Knicks & New York Rangers E-Ticket Delivery Delay
NY Rangers Seating Chart
Need help choosing tickets? TickPick uses algorithms to help you get the best bang for your buck. Plus with No Buyers Fees we guarantee the cheapest Rangers tickets online.
- The Rangers shoot twice on the side with section numbers 110 to 114.
- The Rangers bench is in front of section 106-107, while the visitors bench is front of 107-108.
- If you are looking for tickets in the 100s it’s not worth paying a premium for rows 3 to 10, instead save a few bucks and sit higher to avoid the glass and net, from blocking your sightlines.
Rangers Seating Chart with Row Numbers & Seat Views
Hover over any section to see row numbers as well as a seat views from that section
MSG Seating Chart – Maps, Tips & More
100s Sections: Seat #1 is always closer to the lower section number, for example, seat #1 in Section 107 is on the aisle next to section 106.
100s Seat numbers: Most rows have between 18 and 20 seats, however each row may be different (check the map for exact details).
200s Sections: Like the 100s, seat #1 is always closer to the lower section number, for example seat #1 in Section 224 is on the aisle next to section 223.
200s Seat numbers: Most rows have between 18 and 22 seats, however each row is different and ranges from 10 to 24 seats.
400s Seat numbers: The seat numbers in the 400s are the opposite of the 100s & 200s, therefore the lower seat numbers are closer to the higher section numbers (seat #1 in section 415 is next to section 416).
MSG Bar Stool Seats: B stands for Barstool seats and they are what you would expect (a bar stool), but they do have a small back to support you a little. Almost all bar stool seats are the last row of the section. The perks of these seats are the ability to stand (with plenty of room and no one behind you), as well as a permanent counter to eat food and keep your drinks on.
West Balcony: See pictures and my personal opinion below (I love these seats!)
Knicks Seating Chart
MSG Interactive Knicks Seating chart (hover over sections for row numbers)
- Knicks Bench: In front of section 6, while the visitors are in front of section 4.
- Knicks Club Seats: Platinum, gold and silver seats all have the same benefits (separate entrance & in seat service). The only difference is the view.
- Club Seats: Section 116-118, 106-108 and the first 12 rows of 105, 109, 115 & 119.
- The Madison Club: Suite 59-66 includes VIP amenities such as food & lounge access.
- Delta Sky360 Club: The most expensive tickets, gives fans access to premier, all-inclusive dining and behind the scenes views of the MSG broadcast & player entries.
MSG Concert Seating Chart
Thanks to the recent renovation at MSG the seat numbers for the floor sections (for a concert) follow the same logic as the 100s and 200s.
Therefore, in sections A-F and 1-3, seat number 1 will always be closer to the lower section number. For example seat #1 in section Floor B will be on the aisle closer to section A. Depending on the concert there will be 14-18 seats per a floor section, so on average seat #16 in section B will be on the aisle next to section C.
So seat #1 in Floor A is the farthest from the center of the stage, thus the higher the seat number the better the seat. However, when looking at tickets in section Floor C the lower the seat number the closer you are to the center of the stage. Because most people don’t know this, the best MSG concert seats (at the best prices) are the side floor sections that are closer to section B.
I don’t recommend sitting in section D, E or F on the floor (except the first couple rows). The floor has no elevation, so your view is often blocked by people’s heads. You’d be much better off with seats in the 100s. The best sections are 108 and 116. For concerts TickPick uses algorithms to help you figure out what’s the best seat for the best price.
I would say the 20th row in section 108 is equivalent to the 15th row in section 107, which would be equivalent to the 10th row in section 106. So a simple rule of thumb is that the difference in view, from one section to the next, is the same difference one would encounter by moving up or down 5 rows.
Note: the further you get from the stage the less important this is. For example, in the 200s, I would say it’s 3 rows per a section.
The Best Seats at MSG
TickPick’s No Fee ticket platform uses algorithms to help you find the best MSG seats that your money can buy. Just find the MSG event that you want to attend and we’ll do the work for you.
P.S. The West Balcony seats are my favorite seats for Knicks games. Even if you’re not sitting there it’s a great place to meet. It has lots of space and the concessions are inside the main arena so you can grab a hot dog & beer while still watching the game.
P.P.S. Stubhub ain’t got nothing on us
Madison Square Garden Seating – In Seat Pictures
2016 Detailed MSG Seating Chart with Seat Numbers
New York Knicks & New York Rangers E-Ticket Delivery Delay
The New York Knicks and the New York Rangers do not release their E-Tickets until 72 hours prior to tip off. If you purchase seats for a 7 pm game on February 27th, you can expect to receive the tickets no earlier than 7 pm on February 24th.