The 2017 NCAA Men’s Final Four will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona starting on Saturday, April 1st. If you plan on buying tickets to the Final Four you need to educate yourself on the NCAA Final Four Seating Chart so you aren’t disappointed in your seats.
Below you will find the most detailed NCAA Men’s Final Four Seating Chart information, including row and seat numbers, best and worst seats, as well as other helpful tips. You can also purchase Cheap Final Four tickets for both single session and all session games through TickPick, a No Fee Ticket Marketplace.
- 1 Interactive Men’s Final Four Seating Chart 2017
- 2 2017 Final Four Tickets – Flash Seats
- 3 University of Phoenix Stadium Basketball Seating Details
- 4 The Best Seats at the Final Four – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
- 5 The Worst Seats at the Final Four – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
- 6 Final Four Seat Number Information – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
- 7 Men’s Final Four Row Numbers – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
Interactive Men’s Final Four Seating Chart 2017
2017 Final Four Tickets – Flash Seats
Many of the tickets purchased for the 2017 Final Four are subject to be issued through Flash Seats. Flash Seats a paperless ticket system that is used by several venues across the country. You can find more information on Flash Seats here.
University of Phoenix Stadium Basketball Seating Details
They University of Phoenix Stadium has not hosted a basketball event of this size before, but has hosted college basketball double headers before. However the court configuration was different for those smaller scale games. Regardless, here are some general tips when buying tickets to a basketball game inside of a football stadium.
- The lack of video boards can make it challenging to watch the action from the 400 sections.
- Plenty of good seats to be had with the temporary seating system in place around all four sides of the raised court
- Fans don’t want to be in the permanent seats in the corners or in the third and fourth tier of seating in the end zones, especially since there is not a video board above center court.
The Best Seats at the Final Four – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
The Best Seats for the Final Four at Unviersity of Phoenix Stadium are located in sections 128-132 and 106-110. These extended sections will have very little slope, so it is important to note that the higher number rows are MUCH farther back from the court than a traditional NBA Arena.
The Floor East and Floor West sections will provide you with closest seats to the court, along with sections 1-4, which are situated on the field level. These sections will also have very little slope.
As a general rule of thumb, when searching for tickets to the Final Four you want to be as close to midfield (center court) as possible. For example I would rather sit in the 400 level near mid court than sit in the 100 level behind one of the baskets.
The Worst Seats at the Final Four – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
Football stadiums were not designed to host basketball games, so there are plenty of sections we recommend staying away from when searching for Final Four tickets.
- Avoid the temporary (riser) 100 level corner sections (because of the lack of elevation), as well as the 400 level corner sections. Up that high it will look like you are viewing the court from outer space.
- Try to avoid end-zone sections in the 100 and 400 sections. These seats will leave you watching the action on the big screen because of the distance from the court.
Final Four Seat Number Information – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
The University of Phoenix Stadium seat numbers go from right to left when looking at the court from your seats. This means the right side of the section (when facing the court) will start with seat number 1 and work its way up to seat number 20 to 30 depending on the section and row. This also means that seat number 1 will always be on the aisle next to the adjacent section with the lower section number. The location of the team benches for the Final Four have not yet been announced.
Men’s Final Four Row Numbers – University of Phoenix Stadium 2017
The row breakdown for the riser sections at the 2017 Final Four have not yet been released. We will be sure to update this post once they are, so please check back!
If have a question that was not covered above, ask in the comments below, or give us a call at 845-538-4567.