Vivid seats legitimate or scam

Vivid Seats Review – Yes It’s Legit

Asking if Vivid Seats is Legit, is like asking if Stubhub is legit.

When looking to buy sports, concert, or theater tickets, it’s hard to find an honest company, with a solid guarantee, a good reputation, excellent customer support, and cheap ticket prices. To be clear Vivid Seats, is a real, legitimate business that does hundreds of millions of dollars in ticket sales each year.

 

Vivid Seats Reviews

If you search for reviews of VividSeats, you will come across quite a few customers complaining. Most complaints are about something that is not within VividSeats’ control: for example, if a seller ships e-ticket printouts instead of hard tickets. Many sellers do this to protect themselves, and the customer from fraud, as this eliminates the chances of tickets getting copied numerous times.

When comparing Vividseats versus Stubhub (in my humble opinion), I would typically choose Stubhub, but things are starting to change. Over the last 2 years Stubhub has worked hard to improve their ticket replacement policy. What does this mean? Well when you buy tickets on any ticket site, it’s actually possible that those tickets aren’t really available (this typically occurs when two buyers, buy the same tickets on two different sites within minutes or seconds of each other). Stubhub has created an industry standard of trying to find similar tickets at no cost to the buyer. Of course this doesn’t always happen as sellers sometimes make BIG mistakes such as listing Super Bowl tickets for the wrong price, which then leaves Stubhub in a place where they will cancel the order. Currently I am not aware what Vivid Seats does, if replacement tickets are needed, but in the past, most ticket sites would cancel your order and ask you to look for other tickets.

 

Vivid Seats Ticket Prices

Ticket prices on VividSeats are an interesting thing. While Vivid Seats certainly has some things going for it, ticket prices are one of the trickier topics. VividSeats has roughly the same fees as Stubhub does. Stubhub charges sellers between 10% and 15% and buyers 10%, for a total of 20 to 25%. VividSeats charges anywhere between 15% and 24%. Stubhub fees are now shown all within the ticket listing price, while Vivid Seats doesn’t show you the final ticket price until the checkout. To combat the high fees, Vividseats has done a good job working with ticket brokers to receive lower ticket prices, or discounts verses the prices that the same broker provides Stubhub. VividSeats also offers many different rewards and discounts, mostly for loyal customers (learn more about VividSeats coupon codes).

 

Stubhub and Vivid Seats Alternatives

Unlike Stubhub and Vivid Seats, TickPick charges no additional fees, the price that you see is the price that you pay. Sellers are charged 10% and buyers 0%. TickPick’s ticket prices were the lowest price on more than 90% of the tickets that we searched and compared. With TickPick, you get cheap tickets without any of the fees or hidden service charges all with a great customer support team that is available 24/7 via email and 9am to 9pm by phone. If you have any questions or need help buying tickets don’t hesitate to comment below or shoot us an email at support at tickpick.com.


Now you know TickPick is a great alternative (without any fees) for sports, concerts, and theater tickets!

Disclaimer: Please note that VividSeats and our company TickPick are competitors.

Site Footer

Sliding Sidebar

What is TickPick?

What is TickPick?

We are a no-fee ticket marketplace that is changing the industry. We're growing rapidly thanks to cheaper prices, an amazing buyer experience, and a novel approach to the secondary ticket market.

Check Us Out